The SDL forums have moved to discourse.libsdl.org.
This is just a read-only archive of the previous forums, to keep old links working.

SDL Forum Index
SDL
Simple Directmedia Layer Forums
Refactoring CMake scripts
DarioOO

Hi there! Who in development team actually maintain Cmake scripts for SDL2? I was searching for give an hand in refactoring Cmake scripts to reduce compile time / executable size (actually Cmake build is 5 Mb compared to 300 Kb of visual studio build) and reduce code complexity (make easier to fix any problem in future): can someone (Ryan) explain me basics of how actually SDL2 / SDL2's build system is designed so I can understand where to put hands without breaking stuff?

I'll give contacts in private message.
Refactoring CMake scripts
MrOzBarry

It's an open source project, so everyone that uses it, technically On 18 Jun 2015 6:32 am, "DarioOO" wrote:
Quote:
Hi there! Who in development team actually maintain Cmake scripts for SDL2? I was searching for give an hand in refactoring Cmake scripts to reduce compile time / executable size (actually Cmake build is 5 Mb compared to 300 Kb of visual studio build) and reduce code complexity (make easier to fix any problem in future): can someone (Ryan) explain me basics of how actually SDL2 / SDL2's build system is designed so I can understand where to put hands without breaking stuff?

I'll give contacts in private message.

http://lists.libsdl.org/listinfo.cgi/sdl-libsdl.org