The SDL forums have moved to discourse.libsdl.org.
This is just a read-only archive of the previous forums, to keep old links working.

SDL Forum Index
SDL
Simple Directmedia Layer Forums
Cross-Platform SDL Project Set Up For Visual Studio 2015
Michael Hamilton

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/36147257/how-do-i-set-up-visual-studio-2015-with-sdl2-for-android-ios-and-windows-devel

So I've posted this and figured I'd alert the development mailing list.  I noticed SFML has a Visual Studio 2015 template available (I haven't checked if it's cross-platform ready or not).  But there is nothing available for SDL in terms of templates.

Since VS2015 supports Android emulator debugging directly in the IDE I was hoping to set up my own SDL 2.0 project to be easy to toggle between an Android build and a Windows build in the same solution.  I ran into some problems trying to do this and realized it is currently above my head and could take quite some time to figure out...

More details are available in the stackoverflow link above.  Basically I want to centralize my cross-platform development as much as possible in Visual Studio (which I use primarily) so I don't have to manage ant files or separate projects (xcode, visual studio, ant build system for android etc)...

It would be a tremendous win to have a pre-made VS2015 multi-target cross-platform solution for mobile and pc readily available for reference.