The SDL forums have moved to discourse.libsdl.org.
This is just a read-only archive of the previous forums, to keep old links working.

SDL Forum Index
SDL
Simple Directmedia Layer Forums
Undeclared OpenGL functions xcode iphone template
polyfrag

I'm using the iPhone template with my own code. All the OpenGL includes are in platform.h:

Code:

#include "SDL.h"
#include "SDL_opengl.h"
#include "SDL_net.h"
#include "SDL_mixer.h"

Even when I directly include SDL_opengl.h in the source file, it tells me glUniform4f or something else is undeclared. I linked it with OpenGLES.framework too. I select the function name and click Jump to Definition and it shows it as being defined in SDL_gles2funcs.h and ES2/gl.h. What's needed to get it working with OpenGL ES?
Undeclared OpenGL functions xcode iphone template
Alex Szpakowski

SDL_opengl.h is for desktop OpenGL. Since you’re using iOS (and OpenGL ES 2, presumably) you’ll want to #include “SDL_opengles2.h” instead of SDL_opengl.h.

On Jan 9, 2015, at 7:42 PM, polyfrag wrote:
Quote:
I'm using the iPhone template with my own code. All the OpenGL includes are in platform.h:

Code:
#include "SDL.h"
#include "SDL_opengl.h"
#include "SDL_net.h"
#include "SDL_mixer.h"

Even when I directly include SDL_opengl.h in the source file, it tells me glUniform4f or something else is undeclared. I linked it with OpenGLES.framework too. I select the function name and click Jump to Definition and it shows it as being defined in SDL_gles2funcs.h and ES2/gl.h. What's needed to get it working with OpenGL ES?

http://lists.libsdl.org/listinfo.cgi/sdl-libsdl.org
polyfrag

Thank you!